April 30, 2010

Moto Bene - Wood-Fired Pizza From A Truck In Atlanta

I don't think pizza from a pull-behind oven is supposed to be this good. I suppose we shouldn't be too surprised - Moto Bene is the latest endeavor from Dan Latham, formerly of Oxford's much-missed L&M restaurant. It's basically a big wood-fired oven on wheels:
They're often set up at local farmers markets, with the ingredients coming straight from the vendors. Today's offerings included four pies. Clockwise from the top were:
Three Cheese;
Grass-fed Beef, Arugula & Spring Onion;
Bacon, Spring Onion & Bok Choi;
Turnip, Asparagus & Arugula
I was shocked at the quality that they're able to achieve from this little setup. Looking forward to whenever they pop up next...

5 comments:

foodiebuddha.com said...

I heard about this!!! Been looking for info on them so I can go snack on one... great find!

Gen said...

They were at the East Atlanta Farmers Market last night!

Anonymous said...

Hi there, You have done an excellent job. I will certainly digg it and personally recommend to
my friends. I am sure they will be benefited from this web site.


Here is my web blog ... Best Registry Cleaner

Anonymous said...

If you might be in serious need of money, you've got several loan possibilities for your requirements. Do you sometimes find it very tough to manage your expenditures or sometimes you wind up emptying your checking account much before your payday.

Feel free to surf to my blog post recommended

sevaa said...

wow that really is one delicious pizza..thanks for sharing..
atlanta data center