SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - PUBLIC RELATIONS / MARKETING
The candidate must have at least 5 years of relevant experience in public relations or marketing communications.
The candidate should have a bachelor’s degree in a related field and a track record of developing and executing profitable public relations and /or marketing communications campaigns that meet client objectives. S/he should have strong leadership qualities including people management skills. Food & beverage industry experience preferred.
Development and implementation of marketing, communications plans, branding / messaging, sponsorship evaluations, event planning, promotions, strategic partnerships and providing leadership, management and mentoring of a small communications staff which currently consists of 2 account managers and 2 support staff. Work in teams with Partner and fellow Senior Account Executive to identity, develop and respond to new business opportunities. Establish internal and external budgets. The role will be 40% new business, 40% account management, and 20% strategy, process, and leadership. 401k, base + incentive, health ins., generous PTO. This position requires occasional travel, evening and weekend assignments.
· Provide strategic counsel and communications guidance to clients and internal GOM staff, supervising and ensuring the team's success by managing work quality and productivity levels
· Mentor, coach and support team members
· Consistently hold self and staff accountable for behavior and performance
· Seek and suggest process improvements and support positive change initiatives
· Maintain relationships with senior-level client contacts
· Lead client meetings and implement deliverables
· Manage client strategy and planning, execution and reporting
· Grow business prospects with existing and potential clients; expand scope of work using GOM capabilities; lead new business outreach process and win business
· Participate in the development and adoption of new services
· Commit to continuous learning and improvement of leadership skills; set and pursue stretch goals